Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cradling Broken Glass...

Been a dodgy couple weeks the past couple weeks. Cats are showing all true colours, jiving on and on about meaningless shit that don't make no sense. Kickin' the bucket has been on my processor and that's not cause I want, dig. It's just these annoying pokes and stabs in the old ticker, making me feel I'm being crushed under a ton of granite. Babbling, babbling, babbling. And all for what? The options one has to select through, undeniably good but at the same moment, disgustingly pathetic. Why not stick to the sure thing? But is there really a thing as a sure thing or is it just all a myth? Lots of questions and marks I see and yet there's still no answer. Just some hallucinations on that great thing in the head... At this point whoever checks this piece probably says the cat's lost it, probably rolled up his wrists again or something that side of stupid... Let me assure you and reassure you, hasn't happened yet and will not happen... ever... That PJ dude put it as eloquently as a cat can, talkin' about how 'black' it is on the inside. It is! Do I want IN.... I do I guess. I actually know I do.... but how and what will come out of it... Hope something good does, I need that good thing but still can't get my shit together enough to preserve it!

No comments: